Yes, it has a quirky cover design that will appeal to certain sensibilities, but the contents of this peace-of-mind planner are no-nonsense. Use it to gather those vital details about your contacts, legal matters, health, financial affairs, instructions, and more. Enter the information in this guided planner, and keep it in a secure location. Valuable and practical, it is a tremendous gift for your family and personal representatives. The I'm Dead, Now What? Planner covers:
- My Personal Information
- My Medical Information
- Key Contact Information
- At the Time of My Passing
- My Dependents
- Important Documents
- Financial Information
- Commercial/Business Information
- What Beneficiaries Can Expect
- Personal Property
- My Pets
- What to Pay, Close, and Cancel
- Email and Social Media
- Miscellaneous Information
- My Personal Wishes
- Last Words
- Note: This planner is not a legal document and does not replace a valid will.
- Contents are identical to those of Peter Pauper Press's Peace of Mind Planner.
|Important Information about My Belongings, Business Affairs, and Wishes
Author: Peter Pauper Press
|ISBN #: 9781441317995
|Page Count: 96
|Trim Size: 8.50" x 11.00" x 0.25"